Welcome to My Merrillville Mortgage Loans Page!
Welcome to my Merrillville Mortgage Loans page! We pride ourselves in giving uncommon service to our valued clients. With over 100 years of experience on our direct lending team, we have closed over $ 4.5 Billion dollars in loans in our careers. Experience is a key component in the mortgage lending industry and we are pleased to offer you not only outstanding service, but in addition we will counsel you on the many options available to you and how they might affect your overall financial picture. It is our philosophy that your Merrillville mortgage loans should be an important part of your overall financial plan, and not just for a home loan.
As a federally and stat licensed and fully approved Indiana mortgage banker- we control every aspect of the Merrillville mortgage loans process. This is important to your overall financing experience. We are a fully approved FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA and Jumbo lender. So, if there is a home loan program available for homes in Merrillville Indiana, we can provide you outstanding expertise and service as we are a full service lender with in-house underwriting, closing, and funding.
Mortgage Companies in Merrillville Indiana
If you are shopping for a home, we strongly recommend you get preapproved for your mortgage first. This not only will provide you a more stress free buying experience, but also we will give you a preapproval letter to submit with your contract offer which gives you a much stronger negotiating position. We also can refer you to a top licensed Realtor professional to service your needs if you do not currently have one.
Are you considering a refinance, cash out, or debt consolidation loan? Not only will we counsel you about your options, but we will give you a detailed break-even point analysis to determine how long it takes for you to recover your closing costs and to insure it provides you significant benefits to refinance from your Merrillville Mortgage Loans.
Need some rehab or updating done to your home? Ask us about the special government loan program we have that can provide you with the dollars needed to make your home your dream home!
Please feel free to contact us via our telephone, email or by completing the form on this site in the Apply Now section and we will deploy our team of professionals to serve your needs for a Merrillville mortgage loans.
We are Indiana mortgage bankers specializing in Merrillville mortgage loans and mortgage refinancing. We are one of many mortgage companies in Merrillville Indiana.
Our mortgage banker team is standing by to assist you with your Merrillville Mortgage and the Merrillville Real Estate industry.
We look forward to being of service to you and yours! Contact us today and expect Exceptional Service!
Interesting Facts about the city of Merrillville Indiana include:
- Merrillville, which was once a province of the Potawatomi Indians, encompasses 33 square miles in the east-central portion of Lake County.
- With I-65 and U.S. Route 30 intersecting at its center, Merrillville is considered the “Crossroads of the County.” Cultural, educational and recreational opportunities are available no matter which direction one chooses to drive.
- Indiana’s largest volunteer fire department protects Merrillville. The Ross Township Fire Department has four stations and 120 volunteers.
- Merrillville is home to Ameriplex at the Crossroads, an industrial and technology park, which is home to many businesses including a Purdue University Academic Learning Center and a business incubator/technology center operated by Purdue’s Research Foundation.
- The town is also home to the Fortune 500 Company, NiSource, as well as Centier Bank, the largest privately owned, independent bank in Indiana.
- Merrillville is a town of over 35,000 people with an average age of 40.
- For those who want to catch a Bears, Blackhawks or Bulls game, you are only 40 miles outside of Chicago.
- Merrillville is located in an educational hub, with easy access to Calumet College of St. Joseph, Indiana University Northwest and Purdue University.
- The Star Plaza Theatre and the Indiana Ballet Theatre enhance the cultural life of Merrillville.
- Merrillville is home to Andrean High School, a college preparatory high school that presently has an enrollment of 600 students in grades nine through twelve, operated by the Roman Catholic Diocese of Gary, Indiana.
- Merrillville Community School Corporation follows its “Strive for Excellence” motto:
- Merrillville High School is in the top 27% of Indiana’s schools and was recognized by the International Center for Leadership in Education as a “Model School” and by U.S. News and World Report with a Bronze rating as one of the Nation’s Best Schools.
- Pierce Middle School was named a Model Site for Positive Behavior Intervention and Support
- Jonas E. Salk Elementary School is a 2013 National Blue Ribbon School Nominee
- Merrillville is home to Methodist Hospitals, which, of all the hospitals in Northwest Indiana, attracts the most complex cases in a range of specialties, including stroke, brain tumor, cancer, trauma and high-risk pregnancy
- Merrillville Parks & Recreation Department supports 14 parks and sponsor activities including a Boys and Girls Club, Pop Warner Football and Merrillville Youth Soccer.
- The Merrillville Branch of the Lake County Public Library is open seven days per week offers events for all ages including book discussion groups, computer classes, teen events, blood pressure screenings, gaming nights and Story Time for children ranging in age from birth to five years old.
- When you are looking for a night out in Merrillville you can visit the Wisecrackers Comedy Club or you can dine at T.J. Malloney’s, The Tilted Kilt or The Patio