Checklist of Items Lenders Need to Approve Your Loan Application
The following is a sample of this special report:
The following list of items has been compiled for your convenience. Please bring this information to your mortgage application in order to expedite the processing of your mortgage loan.
- Your residence addresses for the past two years
- Names, and phone number of any landlords for the past two years
- Present estimated value of all real estate owned
- Names/addresses/phone #s/contact info for all employers for the last two years and dates of employment (from ___ to ___)
- W-2 Forms for all employers for the last two years
- Federal (only) Income Tax Returns (1040s)for the last two years
- Your most recent monthly Bank/Asset Statement(s) from all financial accounts ex: savings, checking, retirement, credit union...
- Driver's License -- identification
- A check for your credit report and appraisal (once real estate contract is signed and fomal loan application is completed)
To receive the complete contents of this special report titled "Checklist of Items Lenders Need to Approve Your Loan Application" and get vip access to the rest of our FREE home loan success reports, simply fill out the form below and we will send you an INSTANT ACCESS link to the email address you provide below.
Also, make sure you register for our Insider Mortgage Secrets, browse our HomeBuying Resources section and fill-out a free no-obligation secure online application or call our Merrillville, Indiana office at 219-794-0600 Ext. 241 with any questions you have.